No products in the cart.
In a world where almost all products are made of artificial and man made ingredients, including chemicals and additives, all the ingredients may not be suitable for your body. Especially in beauty and body care products that come in direct contact with your skin. Chemicals that are harmful when ingested are as harmful when applied on the skin. This has led to a greater understanding of natural ingredients and herbal or organic soaps.
Many people also have sensitive skins that do not respond well to chemical laden soaps. Organic soaps cause no irritation to your skin and are completely safe for all skin types. One such ingredient used to make organic soaps is goat milk. Goat milk is excellent for people with dry or sensitive skin or people having certain skin conditions.
- Removes dead cells from skin: Goat milk contains alpha hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which make your skin fresher and healthier
- Repairs damaged skin tissue: Goat milk contains many vitamins like Vitamin A which reduces lines, wrinkles and acne.
- Moisturization: The cream in goat milk makes sure that your skin does not dry out, unlike common soaps.
- Natural: Contain no chemicals or harsh additives.
- Good for skin: Goat milk can penetrate skin easily and provide the right nutrition to our tissues.
- Prevents premature aging of the skin.
- Protects from skin cancer: Goat milk contains Selenium, which has been scientifically proven to protect the skin from cancer causing agents like ultra violet rays