No products in the cart.
Safe, Simple and Stylish bamboo dinnerware for kids
At bobo&boo, we’re all about making mealtime fun and fashionable – minus the cartoon characters. Our stylish and functional bamboo dinnerware comes in a range of on-trend colours that little ones love.
Research confirms that plastics are not only bad for the environment, they are bad for people. And before you ask, yes, even BPA-free plastics are bad for people – especially little people. Many plastics, including BPA-free plastics, contain other chemical plasticisers that are also endocrine disruptors. This means that they could cause many health issues.
We understand that as a parent your main priority is your child’s good health. By choosing bamboo dinnerware, you are reducing the amount of plastic your children come into contact with.
Made from natural, renewable and sustainable bamboo, our dinnerware products are non-toxic and biodegradable. It’s also better for the environment and the health of families. Better yet, they’ve all been kid-tested and parent-approved.
Whether you are a health-focused or environmentally conscious parent, or a friend or family member looking for a unique yet practical and thoughtful gift, bobo&boo children’s dishes is a smart choice.
About the product – 5 Piece Set
- 5 PIECES, 1 AFFORDABLE PRICE: Perfectly sized for little fingers and all ages, your kid’s dinnerware set comes complete with bowl, plate, cup, spoon & fork.
- NO WORRIES ABOUT TOXINS: Concerned about plastic chemicals? Don’t be. These toddler dishes are made of natural bamboo. They’re non-toxic, FDA approved & BPA free.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & EASY TO CLEAN: Your bamboo dishes are renewable & sustainable. Great for picnics, outdoor parties & at home. After use, just put them in the dishwasher (top rack) for quick cleaning.
- GROWS WITH YOUR KIDS: This mealtime set is available in a range of striking colors, so your children will use them for years. Lightweight & highly versatile. Adults love them, too. Mix & match our full line of colors.
- Designed for parents looking for a modern, stylish dinnerware set for their tiny human that isn’t plastered with kiddie prints or cartoon characters.