No products in the cart.
Our lovely sewing/lacing activity board is great way for your child to develop fine motor skills and also a fun toy to play with. It is all natural and hand made in India.
- This Waldorf inspired fun toy is designed to teach lacing, patterning, and some basic everyday skills.
- It also helps develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, finger control, dexterity, and problem solving.
- This early learning tool is ideal for home, day care or school and a great extension to the Montessori, Waldorf or Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
- Made in India, this all-natural and non-toxic activity board with holes, comes with four bundles of 1 meter long yarn(colors may vary), one wool needle and is packed in an eco-friendly cloth bag.
- Completely safe to use, it is best to allow the child to explore and learn without any directions.
- Please note, the finish of the actual product may vary from the image due to the natural wood grain.
- Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
A perfect toy to add to your daily or occasional activities to keep your little ones busy and happy!
Details on wood:
The dyes are water based and non-toxic. The finishes are made with oils of natural origin. The oils can have an aroma at the beginning, but it looses within a few days. Each piece is unique, each one is painted by hand. And natural imperfections are recognized as being part of the natural wood: it is beautiful and makes the material even more valuable.
|Dimensions||27 × 25 × 4 cm|