No products in the cart.
This non-greasy formulation, with the super moisturizing properties of rose, proves to be a restorative skin hydrant for all skin types. Leaves a smooth, velvety feel while it continues to hydrate the skin for hours. A very effective and hydrating gel moisturizer.
The natural skincare ingredients in this skin brightening, tightening and firming Chlorophyll and Aloe gel ( Aloe vera gel) help restore youthful and healthy radiance.
Product Weight: 170 gms
Ingredients: Aqua, Carbomer, Pure Rosewater, Pure Extracts of Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus), Glycerin, Chlorophyll extract, Phenoxyethanol and Triethanolamine
- Instant hydration boost with moisture retention ingredients Soothing, Non-greasy formula
- Balances the natural ph of the skin – Controls sebum – Smooths fines lines and tightens skin.
- No artificial color
- The green tint comes from all-natural chlorophyll extract
- No artificial fragrance
- The product derives its fragrance from the rose water extract
- Moisturises & soothes post-shaving and waxing skin redness.
- Instant relief from chilblains and sunburns.
- Soothes the skin and replenishes it after a shave or waxing.
How to use: Use this pure aloe gel either by itself or mixed with creams or serums for enhanced skin brightening and anti ageing effects. A perfect prep in your skin care routine before application of your foundation and make-up. Spread with fingertips onto clean, toned moist skin of face & throat.
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Age Group (Adults/Children/Baby/All): 16-55 years
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 16 cm|
SetuVeda is a premium beauty brand that brings a modern perspective to the ancient beauty rituals of India. We celebrate the rich knowledge and heritage of India through our pure, fresh and natural products sourced from different parts of the country. We offer innovative beauty solutions powered by the finest natural ingredients sourced from different parts of the country. Our name is inspired from Hindu mythology word ”Setu” which means bridge and “Veda” means history. The name stands for – To Bridge the gap between modern science and ancient rituals.