No products in the cart.
Feel Natures love (or your grandma’s) with every calming stroke of our natural antiseptic Neem comb. It is no secret that Neem wood combs are of great benefit to our scalp, hair and health! Regular use, not only improves blood circulation, avoids hair fall but also keeps dandruff and lice at bay. Unlike plastic combs, it doesn’t produce any static that weakens the hair roots, and hence encourages good hair health. Packed with medicinal, antibacterial properties, a great choice for you and the planet!
Neem is known for its numerous health benefits and its antiseptic properties. SetuVeda’s handcrafted Neem Shampoo Comb has natural antibacterial effect to help reduce dandruff, hair fall and scalp allergies. It is suitable for all hair types.
Product Weight: 30 gms
Ingredients: Neem Wood
- Made of 100% natural neem wood & biodegradable
- The medicinal & antibacterial properties are of great benefit to our health.
- The anti-static property avoids weakening hair roots and hence strengthening your much-loved hair.
- The handcrafted blunt teeth, disinfect and also provide a great stimulating effect on the scalp.
- A strong sturdy wood, which will probably outlive you and you can pass it on as your heirloom! (Trust us you will be thanked!)
- Rounded tips are gentle on the scalp
- Prevents the growth of fungi and microbes
How to use: Use as you would a plastic comb. To clean, use gentle soap and dry it out.
*Fun Fact – Static charge can be harmful to our hair and scalps. Generally, plastic combs (that are used widely) lead to generating electro-static energy, a key reason for weak hair roots.
Shelf Life: NA
Age Group (Adults/Children/Baby/All): 16-55 years
|Dimensions||16 × 14 × 6 cm|
SetuVeda is a premium beauty brand that brings a modern perspective to the ancient beauty rituals of India. We celebrate the rich knowledge and heritage of India through our pure, fresh and natural products sourced from different parts of the country. We offer innovative beauty solutions powered by the finest natural ingredients sourced from different parts of the country. Our name is inspired from Hindu mythology word ”Setu” which means bridge and “Veda” means history. The name stands for – To Bridge the gap between modern science and ancient rituals.