No products in the cart.
Diffuse this trio for super fresh and energetic mornings. It helps to uplift your mood on gloomy mornings or stressful evenings. Whenever and wherever you take these oils they are going to make you feel zestful. Try our range of aromatherapy oils specially picked for body, mind and spirit. Use these oils separately or in combination for an invigorating aromatherapy experience at your home or in the office.
Ingredients: Essential oils of Sweet Orange, Peppermint & Lemongrass
1.Sweet Orange (5ml) –
- Promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth when used in aromatherapy, reduces stress, reduces inflammation, and relieve stomach upset.
- Nourishes dry, irritated, and acne-prone skin when applied topically.
- It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- It is a natural anti-depressant and can alter moods and enhance motivation, relaxation, and clarity.
2.Lemongrass (5ml) –
- Lemongrass essential oil is a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
- It has antioxidant, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties and is useful to heal wounds, reduce nausea, and reduce pain, stomach problems, and fevers.
3.Peppermint (5ml) –
- Peppermint oil helps treat digestive problems, the common cold, sinus infections, headaches, and other conditions.
- It can also be used for topical application for problems like headache, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching.
- In aromatherapy, peppermint oil is promoted for treating coughs and colds, reducing pain, improving mental function, and reducing stress.
How to Use:
1. Aromatherapy: Use 3-4 drops of essential oils with ceramic diffusers to diffuse aroma.
2. Home: Essential oils can be effectively used through the sense of smell in candles, bed linen, wardrobes, and potpourri. Or make your DIY cleaning solutions with diluted essential oils.
3. Topical Application: Pure Essential oils are always diluted with carrier oils such as Sweet Almond/ Jojoba/ Virgin Coconut oil before use on body, skin & hair, and in the bath. Dilute the oils in the ratio of 1 drop of essential oil per 1-2 tablespoon of carrier oil before topical use on the skin, body, and hair. Use 1-3 drops in hot water for a steam treatment over the bowl. Essential oils do not stay mixed with water and should never be added to bathwater without first being diluted.
CAUTION: Do not use oils internally. A patch test is required to check for skin irritation and sensitivity before using each essential oil. Essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy or by those with asthma, epilepsy, or other health conditions. Do not apply to infants, toddlers, and babies. Safe for kids above 5 years. Needs to be diluted further. E.g. 1 drop in 2 tablespoons of carrier oil. Discontinue use if redness, burning, irritation, or itching occur. Follow warnings, precautions, and seek medical attention for any problems.
Age Group: Adults Only
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 5 cm|
The idea of Earthshala was born amidst the global pandemic of COVID-19. This was when we realized how important it is to declutter one’s worries, to rejuvenate one’s body and to revitalize one’s mind in everyday life. While following and studying Ayurveda in the day-to-day life since childhood, we realized the advancement in the field of technology has done nothing to reduce stress and mayhem in the daily life. We found our solution in the ancient holistic Ayurveda practices. We at Earthshala want to offer solace to people from their stressful life. It just needs acceptance as a way of life and not as a luxury.The 3000-year old Indian herbal medicine, Ayurveda practice had embraced herbs and aromatics as an important part of the philosophy of healing. It sees essential oils as a pure Prana (life), the plant’s gift to us for the purpose of nourishment, cleanse, detoxifying agent and overall healing of one’s being. We have decided to share this recipe of comfort and happiness with other people through our essential oils – one drop at a time. At Earthshala, we strive to rekindle humanity’s bond with nature.