No products in the cart.
Not many oils have the traits to be used for multiple things but our set of Versatile Trio have them all. Use them for their wonderful aroma, or use it to treat any insect bite, treat a wound or for muscle pain relief. These are also helpful to relieve stress and treat menstrual cramps. The following set of oils helps release stress, treat cold, and improve brain functions. Use these oils separately or in combination for an invigorating aromatherapy experience at your home or in the office
Ingredients: Essential oils of Australian Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Peppermint Oil
1.Australian Tea Tree (5ml) –
- Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties and is commonly used to treat acne, athlete’s foot, lice, nail fungus and insect bites.
- It can also be used as a deodorant, insect repellent, or mouthwash.
- When used topically, tea tree oil can improve the overall appearance of your skin, hair and nails.
2. Peppermint (5ml) –
- Peppermint oil helps treat digestive problems, the common cold, sinus infections, headaches, and other conditions.
- It can also be used for topical application for problems like headache, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching.
- In aromatherapy, peppermint oil is promoted for treating coughs and colds, reducing pain, improving mental function, and reducing stress.
3.Rosemary (5ml) –
- Rosemary Oil helps reduce stress levels and nervous tension, boost mental activity, encourage clarity and insight, relieve fatigue, and support respiratory function.
- It is used to improve alertness, eliminate negative moods, and increase the retention of information by enhancing concentration.
How to Use:
1. Aromatherapy: Use 3-4 drops of essential oils with ceramic diffusers to diffuse aroma.
2. Home: Essential oils can be effectively used through the sense of smell in candles, bed linen, wardrobes, and potpourri. Or make your DIY cleaning solutions with diluted essential oils.
3. Topical Application: Pure Essential oils are always diluted with carrier oils such as Sweet Almond/ Jojoba/ Virgin Coconut oil before use on body, skin & hair, and in the bath. Dilute the oils in the ratio of 1 drop of essential oil per 1-2 tablespoon of carrier oil before topical use on the skin, body, and hair. Use 1-3 drops in hot water for a steam treatment over the bowl. Essential oils do not stay mixed with water and should never be added to bathwater without first being diluted.
CAUTION: Do not use oils internally. A patch test is required to check for skin irritation and sensitivity before using each essential oil. Essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy or by those with asthma, epilepsy, or other health conditions. Do not apply to infants, toddlers, and babies. Safe for kids above 5 years. Needs to be diluted further. E.g. 1 drop in 2 tablespoons of carrier oil. Discontinue use if redness, burning, irritation, or itching occur. Follow warnings, precautions, and seek medical attention for any problems.
Age Group: Adults Only
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 5 cm|
The idea of Earthshala was born amidst the global pandemic of COVID-19. This was when we realized how important it is to declutter one’s worries, to rejuvenate one’s body and to revitalize one’s mind in everyday life. While following and studying Ayurveda in the day-to-day life since childhood, we realized the advancement in the field of technology has done nothing to reduce stress and mayhem in the daily life. We found our solution in the ancient holistic Ayurveda practices. We at Earthshala want to offer solace to people from their stressful life. It just needs acceptance as a way of life and not as a luxury.The 3000-year old Indian herbal medicine, Ayurveda practice had embraced herbs and aromatics as an important part of the philosophy of healing. It sees essential oils as a pure Prana (life), the plant’s gift to us for the purpose of nourishment, cleanse, detoxifying agent and overall healing of one’s being. We have decided to share this recipe of comfort and happiness with other people through our essential oils – one drop at a time. At Earthshala, we strive to rekindle humanity’s bond with nature.