No products in the cart.
Create a floral garden experience with this bundle of floral essential oils, anytime anywhere!!! Diffuse these oils together to experience the spring in your living spaces. These oils relaxes the mind, alleviate the discomfort and uplift your mood. Ylang ylang & patchouli essential oils are known for its aphrodiasiac properties, while lavender adds relaxation and helps set the mood. This trio is great for your bedroom, living room and office space.
Ingredients: Essential oils of Ylang ylang, Lavender, Patchouli
- Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy.
- It promotes relaxation and believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
- It has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties, as well as antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypotensive, and sedative effects.
- Patchouli has a woody, sweet, and spicy scent.
- It might help in treating dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin.
- It provides feelings of relaxation, ease stress and anxiety.
- It has insecticide, antifungal, or antibacterial properties.
3.Ylang ylang (5ml)
- Ylang ylang promotes relaxation, boost mood, alleviate anxiety, reduce depression, kill bacteria, lower blood pressure, and increase sexual desire.
- It has invigorating, aromatic scent is fruity, flowery, and rich.
- It also repel flying insects and kill bug larvae.
- It is poisonous to dogs and cats.
How to Use:
1. Aromatherapy: Use 3-4 drops of essential oils with ceramic diffusers to diffuse aroma.
2. Home: Essential oils can be effectively used through the sense of smell in candles, bed linen, wardrobes, and potpourri. Or make your DIY cleaning solutions with diluted essential oils.
3. Topical Application: Pure Essential oils are always diluted with carrier oils such as Sweet Almond/ Jojoba/ Virgin Coconut oil before use on body, skin & hair, and in the bath. Dilute the oils in the ratio of 1 drop of essential oil per 1-2 tablespoon of carrier oil before topical use on the skin, body, and hair. Use 1-3 drops in hot water for a steam treatment over the bowl. Essential oils do not stay mixed with water and should never be added to bathwater without first being diluted.
CAUTION: Do not use oils internally. A patch test is required to check for skin irritation and sensitivity before using each essential oil. Essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy or by those with asthma, epilepsy, or other health conditions. Do not apply to infants, toddlers, and babies. Safe for kids above 5 years. Needs to be diluted further. E.g. 1 drop in 2 tablespoons of carrier oil. Discontinue use if redness, burning, irritation, or itching occur. Follow warnings, precautions, and seek medical attention for any problems.
Age Group: Adults Only
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 5 cm|
The idea of Earthshala was born amidst the global pandemic of COVID-19. This was when we realized how important it is to declutter one’s worries, to rejuvenate one’s body and to revitalize one’s mind in everyday life. While following and studying Ayurveda in the day-to-day life since childhood, we realized the advancement in the field of technology has done nothing to reduce stress and mayhem in the daily life. We found our solution in the ancient holistic Ayurveda practices. We at Earthshala want to offer solace to people from their stressful life. It just needs acceptance as a way of life and not as a luxury.The 3000-year old Indian herbal medicine, Ayurveda practice had embraced herbs and aromatics as an important part of the philosophy of healing. It sees essential oils as a pure Prana (life), the plant’s gift to us for the purpose of nourishment, cleanse, detoxifying agent and overall healing of one’s being. We have decided to share this recipe of comfort and happiness with other people through our essential oils – one drop at a time. At Earthshala, we strive to rekindle humanity’s bond with nature.