No products in the cart.
Jojoba Oil is a highly nourishing oil produced from the seed of the Jojoba plant. It is highly recommended for those with dry and oily skin as it regulates the sebum produced on the skin and controls the greasy texture.
Ingredients: Carrier Oil Jojoba
- Jojoba oil has numerous benefits when applied to the skin.
- Jojoba oil is a humectant.
- It means that it helps to retain moisture in the skin by sealing the skin with a protective barrier.
- This not only keeps the skin hydrated, supple, and moisturized but also prevents bacterial infection and acne by preventing the buildup of bacteria in the pores.
- Jojoba oil contains antifungal, antimicrobial and its rich in antioxidant properties.
- Jojoba oil forms a skin-nourishing base to which essential oils are added to get the ideal body massage oils that restore and balance the system, relax the body while uplifting the mind.
How to Use:
As a carrier oil: Take 1 tsp of sweet almond oil and add 3-4 drops of essential oil of your choice, mix well and apply.
For body massage (Abhyanga): Take generous amount of sweet Almond oil and warm it using double boiler method and massage into the body.
For Hair: Take generous amount of sweet Almond oil and massage it on the scalp and hair. Attentions: For external use only Always store in cool, dry and dark place.
Age Group: Adults Only
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 5 cm|
The idea of Earthshala was born amidst the global pandemic of COVID-19. This was when we realized how important it is to declutter one’s worries, to rejuvenate one’s body and to revitalize one’s mind in everyday life. While following and studying Ayurveda in the day-to-day life since childhood, we realized the advancement in the field of technology has done nothing to reduce stress and mayhem in the daily life. We found our solution in the ancient holistic Ayurveda practices. We at Earthshala want to offer solace to people from their stressful life. It just needs acceptance as a way of life and not as a luxury.The 3000-year old Indian herbal medicine, Ayurveda practice had embraced herbs and aromatics as an important part of the philosophy of healing. It sees essential oils as a pure Prana (life), the plant’s gift to us for the purpose of nourishment, cleanse, detoxifying agent and overall healing of one’s being. We have decided to share this recipe of comfort and happiness with other people through our essential oils – one drop at a time. At Earthshala, we strive to rekindle humanity’s bond with nature.