No products in the cart.
This traditional Indian herbal shampoo promotes healthy looking hair and discourages hair fall and dandruff. It contains;
- Amla – a rich source of antioxidants and natural vitamins
- Brahmi – to promote the growth of hair and prevent hair loss
- Bhringraj – to stimulate the skin and scalp, promote circulation and hair growth
- Liquorice extract – for its antioxidant properties
- Walnut extract – for its flavonoids and tannins
Product Weight: 270 gms
Ingredients: Aqua, TEA-Lauryl Sulphate, Cocoaminopropylbeatain, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cetrimonium Chloride. Extracts of Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Bringraj (Eclipta alba), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Gotukula (Centella Aiatica), Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica), Harad (Terminalia Chebula), Cystoseira compressa, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinon, polysorbate 20,Rosemary leaf oil (Rosmarinus officinalis),Ylang Ylang flower Oil (Cananga odorata).
- Promotes hair shine
- Reduces premature greying of hair
- Restores your hair natural strength
- Breathes moisture back into your dull, dehydrated hair
- The traditional herbal infusions fight against oxidative stress linked to hair loss.
- SLS/SLES free
- Free from artificial fragrance and colour
How to use: Use this pure aloe gel either by itself or mixed with creams or serums for enhanced skin brightening and anti ageing effects. A perfect prep in your skin care routine before application of your foundation and make-up. Spread with fingertips onto clean, toned moist skin of face & throat.
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Age Group (Adults/Children/Baby/All): 16-55 years
|Dimensions||24 × 14 × 20 cm|
SetuVeda is a premium beauty brand that brings a modern perspective to the ancient beauty rituals of India. We celebrate the rich knowledge and heritage of India through our pure, fresh and natural products sourced from different parts of the country. We offer innovative beauty solutions powered by the finest natural ingredients sourced from different parts of the country. Our name is inspired from Hindu mythology word ”Setu” which means bridge and “Veda” means history. The name stands for – To Bridge the gap between modern science and ancient rituals.