Ancient ‘Vedic ‘ culture had given great importnce to the ‘Desi Cow’. The bounties that the cow imparts to humans is manifold. Panchgavya in ayurveda means the five elements of the cow like milk, ghee, curd , cow dung ash and distilled cow urine. All these products have nourished and enriched generation since ages.
By buying this product you help us protect the desi cow breed by bringing in value additon to its existence. Reduce Carbon foot print. Use natural products and help save the earth.
Ingredients: Cow milk, cow ghee, wheat germ oil, kokum butter, distilled cow urine, coco butter, aloe vera, glycerine, honey & vitamin E
Weight: 100 ml
Benefits: 100% natural, chemical free and organic lotion.
Panchgavya in ayurveda means the five elements of the cow like milk , ghee , curd , gomaye extract etc . All these products have nourished and enriched generation since ages. Raw Desi cow milk – from grass fed cows have all natural enzymes, fatty acids , vitamins and minerals required to nourish your skin. Ayurveda says cow milk improves skin complexion while effectively moisturizing it. Brings a youthful radiance to your skin while effectively moisturizing it.
- Cow Ghee – Has excellent anti aging properties . The fatty acids make the skin soft and supple while giving it a healthy glow. While our natural skin moisture is lost due to harsh weather conditions and pollution. Ghee nourishes and moisturizes parched skin. It also heals cracked and damaged skin.
- Wheat germ oil – Is rich in antioxidants. Helps prevents wrinkles on the skin. Repairs damaged tissues and treats skin scars. Protects skin from exposure to UV rays of the sun.
- Kokum Butter – One of the most underrated ingredients in skin care. Grows in abundance in our own country in the western ghats . Loaded with antioxidants, citric acid and fatty acids which penetrates the skin and deeply hydrates. Helps retain the natural glow of your skin by locking in the moisture
- Distilled cow urine – contains anti bacterial and anti fungal properties. It has been used since vedic times in lepanas to treat skin disorders.
- Coco butter – Prevents degeneration of skin. Improves skin elasticity. Is a great product to battle dry itchy skin.
- Aloevera and honey are given great importance in Ayurveda for being excellent skin tonics to lift your skin. They are effective humectants.
- Vitamin E and glycerin – help smoothes rough and uneven skin. They remove scars and marks and even out your skin.
Directions to Use: Use the lotion all over your body after bath . You can use it twice a day.
Shipping: Free Shipping
At Woods and Petals herbals we encourage you to think where your consumables come from. We have been inspired by mother nature & Ayurveda for wholesome wellness & healthy living of mind body and soul. We value and respect the knowledge handed down to us by our ancestors and their respect for nature and its infinite bounty.
We have tried to bring to you traditional nourishing products from mother nature with exotic aromas and benefits in easy to use forms. We do not believe in artificially created products from chemical compounds. Our products are natural and organic. They are paraben and sulphate free. We do not believe in cruelty to animals hence none of our products are tested on animals.
Most of our raw products are handpicked by women in remote parts of India. It is a conscious attempt to encourage marginalized women to be part of this exciting journey and help sustain their families. We want you to be part of our sincere efforts to save the environment, by avoiding the chemically treated product.