No products in the cart.
The Natural soap helps to keep your skin healthy. It has creamy lather and amazing fragrance. You can pamper your skin at affordable prices with these herbal soaps. This soap bar contains glycerine which act as a natural moisturizer. The handmade soap has become popular because they are chemical free as compared to conventional soaps.
- The botanical name of peppermint is mentha piperita.
- Its main constituent is menthol, which imparts the famous heady, minty aroma and the remarkable “cooling sensation”.
- Peppermint oil comprises vitamins A and C, omega-3 fatty acids, and minerals including potassium, manganese, iron, magnesium, calcium, and copper.
- Peppermint oil is also used for relief from headaches. It also acts as a stress buster. Peppermint oil is used to treat stress and pain.
- After a long tiring day, soak yourself in a bath or shower after applying peppermint oil soap to your body. The refreshing properties of the oil will make you feel energized again.
- The cooling properties of peppermint oil benefit by removing pain. Peppermint oil is antiseptic in nature, and when massaged on the scalp, it helps to remove dandruff and lice in addition to its usual cooling effect.
- When applied on the skin, peppermint oil keeps pimples at bay and keeps the skin healthy and blemish-free.
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerine Base, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Peppermint Oil
Shelf Life: 24 months
Age Group (Adults/Children/Baby/All): All
Product Weight: 100 gms