No products in the cart.
Azadirachta indica, or commonly known as Neem,is a well-known herb in India that has been used for various purposes since time immemorial. As far as the neem powder is concerned, it possesses most of the medicinal values of neem. Let us tell you few health benefits of this great herb:
1. Neem powder can help you in treating dandruff. You can add neem powder in water and apply this mixture to your hair roots, and then consume the water. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly. With the regular use of this remedy, you can get rid of dandruff.
2. Neem powder has been found effective in treating ringworm as it is a fungal infection, and neem has strong antifungal properties. For treating ringworm, mix neem powder with water. You can add a few drops of olive oil if your skin is dry. Apply this paste to the affected areas and rinse after 10-15 minutes with lukewarm water. Follow this process daily for few days to get noticeable results.
3. Neem has got the property that inhibits the growth of lice. It also prevents the lice eggs from hatching. If you are troubled by head lice, you can prepare a paste of neem powder and water. You can also add henna powder to make it thicker and smoother. Apply it to your hair and rinse off after drying. You can use this method on alternate days or 2-3 times in a week for relief.
4. The antiseptic, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties of neem help in treating acne or pimples. Powdered neem leaves are a major component of most of the widely used facial creams. To get rid of acne or pimples, you can add neem powder to yogurt or fuller’s earth. Make a paste of neem powder and yogurt, fuller’s earth and water. Apply it on your face. Rinse after it gets dry. Repeat this 2-3 times a week for best results.
5. Traditionally used to help soothe skin irritations, neem powder can also be used as a non-toxic fungus-fighting foot powder. All you need to do is make a paste by combining neem powder and water. Apply it to the affected areas regularly. The antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties of neem help in fighting athlete’s foot disease.
6. Neem powder can treat Psoriasis effectively. You can apply water and neem powder paste externally to the affected areas daily.
7. Neem helps in teatment of Eczema. You can make a paste using water, neem powder, and some turmeric. Apply this paste to the affected area. Neem powder has proven to be effective in providing relief from eczema.
8.Neem powder can greatly help in reducing hair fall. For this purpose, you can prepare a paste of neem powder and water. You can also add Aloe Vera to it. Apply this paste on the scalp/root twice a week about 20-30 minutes before bath.
Radico Organic Neem Powder will give you all the excellent benefits of Neem for hair and skin mentioned above.
It is safe and chemical free.
This Herb Powder is widely used by those people who desire to get benefit from its natural properties.
Weight : 100 gms
Created By: Radico Color Me Organic (Estd 1992)
Estimated Dispatch Time: 3 working days
Shipping: Free Shipping all over India
Check out other handmade natural organic products by Radico !
More Organic Hair Care products available at Wudbox, keep browsing!