No products in the cart.
- A wash away from loving your hair! Mint Eucalyptus shampoo butter is an innovative, luxurious & scientifically advanced answer to all your hair care needs!
- It is rich in essential oils, vegetable oils & glycerin. It, along with cleansing, also hydrates & moisturizes the scalp. This in turn nourishes the hair, adds gloss & keeps them healthy.
- The blend of mint and eucalyptus is anti fungal, anti bacterial and has a good cleansing effect on the scalp.
- It requires lesser quantity of water to rinse off and is safe for coloured and treated hair. It is a water efficient product, i.e., it has got extremely less water as part of its formulation making it extremely convenient to carry around in your travel kit It lasts longer than its liquid counterparts as it has no fillers. It is free of Sulphates, Parabens & Silicones.
Key Ingredients: Veg.Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Sesamum indicum Seed Oil, Heptyl Undecylenate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citrus medica limonum Peel Oil, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Sorbitan Caprylate (and) Propanediol (and) Benzoic Acid, Mentha piperita Oil, Purified water, Citric Acid
How to Use: Scoop out a coin size quantity of shampoo butter.Lather.Massage gently. Rinse.
Shelf Life: Best Before 24 months.
Weight: 100 grams
Rustic Art is an enigmatic tale. From the time the organic & virgin base oils and essential oils are extracted till the time the final creation is complete, our every product has a story to tell. The fragrances are not just originating from the herbs and the flowers but also from the hands of the women who actually put all the ingredients together and make the ultimate creation.
We, at Rustic Art, promote environment-sensitive issues and everything that we do supports these causes:
- Supporting Skilled/Unskilled Labour
- No Machinery Used, Thus Energy Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Techniques
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Fats
- No Child Labour
It goes without saying that our products hold up to each of these concerns. Apart from these, our products are completely natural without a trace of chemicals, synthetic colours, artificial fragrances, alcohol, etc. So when you use a Rustic Art product, you know that it’s entirely natural.
What we don’t use:
- Sulphates / SLS / SLES
- Mineral Oil /Petrolatum
- DEA / TEA
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Optical Brighteners
- Synthetic Colors
- Synthetic Emulsifiers
- Synthetic Preservatives
- Synthetic Sulfactants