No products in the cart.
Here are a few guidelines to ensure that the customers have an amazing experience with your products and shop:
- The description of the product must match the actual product in every detail.
- It is mandatory to mention the dispatch time for the products while uploading the products and their description
- Product stock quantity must be mentioned while uploading the products(not applicable on made to order products) and to timely updated
- Order intimation will be sent through email along with the customer invoice.
- Packaging of the product has to be neat and clean and in a waterproof packet.
- A copy of invoice needs to be kept inside the parcel for the customer.
- After packing your parcel kindly use the folded invoice to attach the shipping address of the customer on the parcel.
- Your product must be dispatched within the dispatch time mentioned by you.
- Product to be marked shipped the same day of dispatching the order.
- It is mandatory to share the tracking details on [email protected] the same day after shipping. Please follow the below format for sending such email: Email Subject: Order No. xxx Tracking Details; Email Body should contain: Order No. – xxx; Courier Company – xyz; Tracking No. – xxx
- In case an order is cancelled by the seller because of unavailability of products which is not updated by him/her in the stock quantity the payment gateway charges (2% of the invoice amount) would be charged for for transaction done by customer through online banking.
- In case you fail to dispatch the order in the mentioned dispatch time and the customer wants to cancel the order on that ground, payment gateway charges (2% of invoice amount) would be charged to you if the customer has paid by online banking.
- The product should look similar to the picture uploaded, in case of any discrepancy and if the customer wants to return on the basis of a big difference in the product received the payment gateway charges (2% of invoice amount) would charged to you.
- The amount due to you would be transferred within 5 days of receipt of the product by the customer.
- Your registration details must be up to date and any changes must be intimated to us via email on [email protected].
- We consider the bank account mentioned on the cancelled cheque uploaded by you as your account details. In case of any differences or changes, you must intimate us in advance.